Solihull Artist Forum at Touchwood Solihull

Solihull Artist Forum

Solihull Artist Forum spent a week in a shop unit in the Touchwood Shopping Centre Solihull; we promoted the diverse art and the group. This sculpture by Mark Tilley created a stunning attention grabbing head turner, it was so successful at drawing at least a look into the unit that I thought one of the owners of the retail units would be well advised to buy the sculpture and put it in their window although this wouldn’t synchronies with the carefully detailed corporate smooth presentations that you get with the mall type shops.

Photo Number: 196-365 Year2
Date Taken Thursday 15 July 2010
see my Fine Art Photographs at my website www.johngarghan.co.uk
This Time Last Year:

Beautiful weeds

I focused on the beautiful weeds in my garden, yes weeds, beautiful: Its only a weed if its in the wrong place.

No comments:

Post a Comment