Captured Two Projects in One Photograph

Captured Two Projects in One Photograph

The snow from a few days ago had almost cleared by yesterday so the snow during the night was technically a fresh standalone fall. So here’s both my picture of the day and the latest in the project “Last Snow in Yardley Wood”
 
I didn’t realise when I started the last snow project what I was letting myself in for, I might need the officials from the Guinuess Book of Records to lay down the rules and terms and conditions. First of all Yardley Wood isn’t that big only a few square miles so I have a small area to photograph but I still have to make sure I’m within the boundaries and then of course what constitutes a fresh fall of snow how much snow has to thaw and disappear before the next flurry qualifies or is considered a continuation of the previous fall. Oh dear. Enjoy the view of The Centreway, a small side road in Yardley Wood
 
Photo Number: 353-365
Date Taken: Sunday 20 December 2009
 
You can view this image full size at my Flickr website www.flickr.com/photos/johngarghan and see my Fine Art Photographs at my website www.johngarghan.co.uk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment